Our Parenting Education Programs
Parenting Programs include:
- The Incredible Years – A research-based, proven effective programs for reducing children’s aggression and behavior problems and increasing social competence at home and at school. Child care, transportation and dinner is provided for families.
- SafeCare – An evidence-based training curriculum for parents who are at-risk or have been reported for child maltreatment. Parents receive weekly home visits to improve skills in home safety, health care and parent-child interaction.
- Nurturing- Families – Reduces teenage pregnancies, juvenile delinquency, alcohol abuse, and the inter-generational cycle of child abuse by families at risk for abuse and neglect.
- Positive Parenting Program –
- Promoting First Relationship –